Wednesday 4 December 2013

My treatment

I will start off with a scene of a table with a book a few small candles and maybe a glass of water. after that I will show a starting shot of a long white candle (like the one I have previously posted). This will merge into a white world with colors. Those colors will be of the idea that I have described before of colors dissolving into water. I will also include a clock that will keep on ticking until the video is finished. I will try to merge it into loads of scenes to make the audience feel like time matters and something will happen soon. On the clock I want the time to be near 12 O'clock in the morning. This is simply because of the thought that something will happen at 12 O'clock even though it hasn't been mentioned anywhere in the video. I will carry on showing all the scenes over and over again but obviously they will be different because the candle will get smaller, the time will keep on ticking and the colors will start to dissolve in the water because time is passing. 

I will post a story board soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment