Wednesday 4 December 2013

Purpose, style and inital idea of my video

The purpose of my video is to try to combine time laps and another video into one piece that makes sense. It will be something that might be seen in a dream and not make much sense. I always like to add narratives in my work which is what I am planning to do this time as well. I will shoot different sequences and combine them with a video. 

I will try to keep the style of my video simple but obviously there will be a lot of stuff going on in the video. I will mostly try to work with the 'time' aspect of this assignment. I have never done time lapses before so it is something totally new for me and I will have to do a lot of research in order to know how everything goes and what exactly I want to achieve out of my work. 

I do not exactly know how long my final video will be but I will try not to make it too long because I obviously do not want to bore the viewer to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment