Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tom Hunter Exhibition

In October 2011 I have been to a Tom Hunter exhibition in Warwick University Art Gallery. Sir Tom Hunter has studied from the London College for Printing in 1994. After that he has done his MA at the Royal College of Art and there he has received an award for his series called ‘Travellers’ by Fuji Film. After this award he has received many other awards for the brilliant work he has produced such as the one that he has received in 1999 for his series of work called ‘Holly street’. The most recent award that he has received is the Honorary Doctorate of the Arts University of East London in 2011.
Tom Hunters work has been exhibited nationally on places such as Krakow, Poland, Madrid and many more. The exhibition I have been to was one of them.

Overall I would say that I do not really like exhibitions but this exhibition did have some bit that attracted me to look at them and interested me as well such as some of the odd images that he has made that make you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment