Tuesday 3 December 2013

Time & Memory

My ideas:

Dreams do not often make much sense which is why I am going to put a few things together that do go well together but do not actually make much sense overall.

Different colors in water. This will be related to the time part of this module because i will dissolve colors into water and towards the end of the video they will slowly mix into each other and fade away or make a mixture of all the colors put together into one.

I want to create a narrative as well along with the actual other video sequences. I have experimented a video a while ago that I am planning to re-do and add between the other sequences that I will shoot that will be time related.

There will be an old book, a candle and a windy, scary and dark environment where something suspicious will take place such as a murder.

I wanted to shoot a fish in a bowl that would be dying towards the end of the video but I do not want to kill a fish just to make a video even though I know it would create an interesting scene.
I can also add an old photograph of an old person on the wall (if I can find any around). This might indicate the audience that the person in the photograph is the one being killed or the one who is killing someone.

For the sound I am planning to add unknown person’s footsteps that will get closer towards the end and be really loud before the murder takes place. I will also try to find some mysterious, scary sounds/music for the background to create suspense and to grab people’s attention and to drag them into the video/short narrative.

I will also shoot a clock ticking which will indicate time passing.

Instead of showing someone getting killed I will just show blood drops falling onto the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment