Wednesday 19 March 2014

Muzi Sufi.

For this next post, I went looking for amazing things from my ethnic roots and I stumbled upon "Muzi Sufi". She's an up and coming Pakistani talent who has done some pretty amazing stuff. Her work is very dreamy and leaves something and more the the imagination of the viewer. When asked about the style of photography her answer was even more creative:

"I like telling stories. I don’t have a name for my style, it exists but I don’t know what its called. Something between fine art photography and storytelling? … But I think this style evokes a sense of nostalgia, so maybe something to do with that. I want everyone to be able to relate. “Lyrical photography” I’ve genuinely thought about It and I came up with something that most describes it."











No comments:

Post a Comment