Wednesday 26 March 2014

Louise Bellin - Castles

Louise Bellin is also one of the many photographers that have shot old buildings/castles. I loved watching her work because looking at her work you can tell how much effort she has put in to notice every single detail going on in the frame. I love the locations she has chosen and she has used amazing angles to make the castles/buildings look even more interesting. I am definitely going to look at her work while I shoot mine because I am sure it will help me more to think about how to take my images. I will also try to find good locations because it does make a big difference to the end result. There are a lot of castles around, but I want to choose the best ones out of all of them. Following are the few images out of my favourites by her.






No comments:

Post a Comment