Wednesday 26 March 2014

What locations can I shoot?

I started researching what different locations I could shoot for this project because I wanted to find locations that I could actually go to and that I had access to. I started looking in England first and I could also go to Belgium because I usually am there in weekends or in holidays. Following are the locations I found that could be interesting to shoot around:

  • Warwick Castle - Near my house - Easy to go
  • Bodiam Castle - 4h 49min drive from my house
  • Dover Castle - 3h from my house - Planned to shoot it on my way to Belgium but it got too dark and was impossible to shoot anything in those lighting conditions.
  • Bamburgh Castle - 3h from my house - Good location to shoot
  • Scarborough Castle - 3h from my house - Good location to shoot with seaview
  • York castle - 3h from my house - Near Scarborough Castle
  • Grand place - In Belgium - 15min from my house - Great lighting/environment to shoot in
These are a few places that I have found to shoot that looked nice according to me. I hope I can at least shoot 2 of them and apart from them I will also be shooting any old buildings that I will find around in my area or wherever I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment