Friday 21 March 2014

Dan Marbaix

When I was researching, I found an article on the Daily mail about a photographer called Dan Marbaix. He is a passionate photographer that has spent his spare time going into old abandoned buildings and taking photographs. He has visited many all around the world and has also been arrested about twenty times for trespass. He has mostly taken photographs of the abandoned buildings from inside but I have still put it in my research because they really interest me. The stories behind the photographs are amazing and so are the locations. They also interest be because many of them are also taken in Belgium which is where I am born and lived for many years. It is really interesting seeing those locations. I would actually consider doing what he did if it wasn't illegal because he achieved quite amazing images. Another thing that I like about those images is that they look so lively. For example the image of the beds and the hospital. They're awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment