Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tony Howell - Castles

Tony Howell is a British photographers that is mostly known for his landscape work and is based in Bristol. I liked his photographs of castles which is why I am posting him here. He has taken photographs of many castles in the UK. He has written many books during his career and his images have appeared on many media including calendars, magazines, on BBC, in Hollywood movies, billboards, brochures, catalogs, greeting cards, posters, post cards, websites, national newspapers and many more. He is also a teacher around Bristol. He has many clients including the BBC, Royal Mail, The Tate, The National Trust, Penguin Books, Unicef, etc. Following are a few images by him that I really liked. The inspired me to find nice castles in the country that I could photograph.





No comments:

Post a Comment